Mouthwatering Blueberry Cheesecake
Picture this: a luscious, creamy cheesecake with a burst of fresh blueberries that melts in your mouth. Our Mouthwatering Blueberry Cheesecake is a slice of heaven that’s sure to satisfy your sweet cravings. Whether it’s a special occasion or a casual dessert night, this recipe will become your go-to indulgence.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 cups cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Preheat your oven to 325°F (160°C) and grease a 9-inch springform pan.
- In a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press this mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan to create the crust.
- In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract, mixing until well combined.
- In another bowl, toss blueberries with flour until they are coated.
- Gently fold the blueberry mixture and sour cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour the filling over the crust in the pan and smooth the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 50-60 minutes or until the edges are set and the center is slightly jiggly.
- Turn off the oven and leave the cheesecake inside for an additional hour to cool gradually.
- Refrigerate the cheesecake for at least 4 hours or overnight to set completely.
- Serve chilled, garnished with fresh blueberries and a dollop of whipped cream if desired.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 50-60 minutes
Yield: 10 servings
Indulge in the delightful combination of creamy cheesecake and plump blueberries with our Mouthwatering Blueberry Cheesecake recipe. Perfect for any occasion!
Nutrition Information: Calories – 320, Fat – 20g, Carbohydrates – 30g, Protein – 6g
Picture yourself savoring a slice of this Mouthwatering Blueberry Cheesecake with its velvety texture and bursts of sweet blueberry goodness. Each bite is a symphony of flavors that will leave you craving for more. Whether you’re baking it for a special celebration or just to treat yourself, this cheesecake is bound to impress your taste buds. So, gather your ingredients and get ready to create a dessert masterpiece that will have everyone asking for seconds!