Cherry Cheesecake Heaven
Cherry Cheesecake Heaven is a delightful dessert that will make your taste buds dance with joy. This heavenly cheesecake is infused with the sweet and tangy flavors of cherries, making it the perfect treat for any occasion. Whether you’re serving it at a family gathering or indulging in a slice all by yourself, this recipe is sure to impress.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 (21 oz) can cherry pie filling
- Preheat your oven to 325°F (160°C). In a bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until well combined. Press this mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan to create the crust.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and granulated sugar until smooth. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the graham cracker crust in the pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 45-50 minutes or until the center is set.
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven and let it cool to room temperature. Once cooled, refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Before serving, top the cheesecake with cherry pie filling. Slice and enjoy your Cherry Cheesecake Heaven!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 10 servings
Cherry Cheesecake Heaven is a luscious dessert that combines the richness of cream cheese with the fruity goodness of cherries. It’s the ultimate indulgence for cheesecake lovers.
Nutrition Information: Calories: 350, Fat: 22g, Carbohydrates: 32g, Protein: 6g
Cherry Cheesecake Heaven is a crowd-pleaser that never goes out of style. Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or simply craving something sweet, this recipe will satisfy your dessert cravings. So go ahead, treat yourself to a slice of Cherry Cheesecake Heaven and experience a little piece of dessert paradise!