Quick Pickled Vegetables
Create a delightful jar of Quick Pickled Vegetables to elevate your meals. These tangy and crisp veggies are perfect as a side dish, salad topping, or a flavorful snack. With just a few simple ingredients and minimal effort, you’ll have a jar of homemade pickled goodness ready in no time.
- 2 cups of mixed vegetables (carrots, cucumbers, and bell peppers)
- 1 cup of white vinegar
- 1 cup of water
- 3/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black peppercorns
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Wash and thinly slice the vegetables.
- In a saucepan, combine the white vinegar, water, sugar, salt, black peppercorns, and minced garlic. Bring to a boil, stirring until the sugar and salt dissolve.
- Place the sliced vegetables in a clean glass jar.
- Pour the hot vinegar mixture over the vegetables, covering them completely.
- Allow the jar to cool to room temperature, then seal it with a lid.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. The pickled vegetables can be stored in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 1 jar of Quick Pickled Vegetables
Quick Pickled Vegetables add a zesty crunch to your favorite dishes. Enjoy them as a garnish, in sandwiches, or straight from the jar for a delightful and tangy snack.
Nutritional information (per serving): Calories 45 | Carbohydrates 11g | Sodium 320mg | Sugar 10g
Make a delicious jar of these Quick Pickled Vegetables today, and elevate your culinary creations with their vibrant flavors. Whether you’re adding them to a salad, a sandwich, or enjoying them as a snack, these pickled veggies are sure to brighten up your plate with their zesty goodness.