Heavenly Holiday Desserts
When the holiday season comes around, there’s nothing quite like indulging in some heavenly desserts to make the celebrations even more special. This recipe for Heavenly Holiday Desserts is a true crowd-pleaser, and it’s perfect for treating your loved ones during this festive time of year.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a 9×9 inch baking pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Gradually add this dry mixture to the wet ingredients while alternating with the milk.
- Stir in the chopped nuts and chocolate chips if desired.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and spread it evenly.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes in the preheated oven or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the dessert to cool before cutting it into squares.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 16 servings
These Heavenly Holiday Desserts are a delightful treat that will satisfy your sweet tooth and spread joy throughout the holiday season. Whether you enjoy them with a cup of hot cocoa by the fireplace or share them at a festive gathering, they are sure to become a holiday tradition.
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories: 240, Fat: 11g, Carbohydrates: 33g, Protein: 4g
Celebrate the holidays with the magic of these Heavenly Holiday Desserts. They are the perfect combination of rich chocolatey goodness and a sprinkle of holiday cheer. Your family and friends will be asking for seconds, and this recipe will become a cherished part of your holiday traditions. So, gather your ingredients and get ready to create some holiday magic in your kitchen with these heavenly desserts.