Butter Chicken Indian Curry
Create a storytelling style description of at least 200 to 300 words about the recipe Butter Chicken Indian Curry
- 1 kg chicken, cut into pieces
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- Salt to taste
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon dried fenugreek leaves (kasuri methi)
- Marinate the chicken with yogurt, ginger-garlic paste, red chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, and salt. Let it marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of butter in a pan and add the marinated chicken. Cook until the chicken is tender and cooked through.
- In another pan, melt the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter and add the tomato puree. Cook for a few minutes until the puree thickens.
- Add the cooked chicken to the tomato puree and mix well. Simmer for a few minutes.
- Stir in the heavy cream and dried fenugreek leaves. Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot with naan or rice.
Preparation time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Indulge in the rich and creamy flavors of Butter Chicken Indian Curry. This iconic Indian dish is a true delight for your taste buds, blending tender chicken with a luscious tomato and cream sauce. The marinated chicken, infused with a mix of spices and yogurt, is cooked to perfection and then simmered in a buttery tomato puree. The addition of cream and dried fenugreek leaves elevates the dish to a whole new level, giving it a distinct flavor that’s hard to resist. Serve this aromatic Butter Chicken Indian Curry with warm naan or fluffy rice for a hearty and satisfying meal that will transport you straight to the streets of India.
Nutritional information: Calories per serving – 380, Total Fat – 25g, Cholesterol – 125mg, Sodium – 650mg, Total Carbohydrates – 8g, Protein – 30g
make a story conclusion of at least 200 to 300 words about the recipe Butter Chicken Indian Curry