BBQ Ribs like a Grill Master
If you’ve ever dreamed of cooking BBQ ribs that taste like they were made by a seasoned grill master, this recipe is for you. The secret to these mouthwatering ribs is a combination of the perfect seasoning blend, slow and low cooking, and a lot of love.
- 2 racks of pork ribs
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of paprika
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of onion powder
- 1 tablespoon of cayenne pepper
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
- Start by removing the membrane from the back of the ribs to ensure tenderness.
- In a bowl, mix the brown sugar, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper to create a flavorful rub.
- Rub this mixture generously all over the ribs, making sure to coat them evenly.
- Preheat your grill to low heat (around 250°F or 120°C) and set it up for indirect cooking.
- Place the ribs on the grill away from direct heat, close the lid, and let them smoke for 3-4 hours, adding wood chips for extra flavor if desired.
- During the last 30 minutes of cooking, baste the ribs with your favorite BBQ sauce, allowing it to caramelize and create a sticky, delicious glaze.
- Once the ribs are tender and have reached an internal temperature of 190°F (88°C), remove them from the grill.
- Let the ribs rest for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
These BBQ ribs, cooked low and slow with a perfect blend of seasonings, will make you feel like a true grill master.
Nutrition Information: Calories: 350, Fat: 22g, Carbohydrates: 15g, Protein: 25g
Imagine sinking your teeth into tender, smoky ribs with a sweet and spicy glaze that’s packed with flavor. Each bite is a journey into barbecue bliss, and your friends and family will be begging for your secret recipe. So fire up that grill, get your ribs ready, and prepare to be crowned the Grill Master of your neighborhood with these mouthwatering BBQ ribs.