Herb-Roasted Pork Tenderloin
Imagine a delightful evening filled with the tantalizing aroma of Herb-Roasted Pork Tenderloin wafting through your kitchen. This recipe is a symphony of flavors, marrying the succulence of pork tenderloin with a medley of aromatic herbs.
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1 tbsp rosemary, chopped
- 1 tbsp thyme, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Combine rosemary, thyme, garlic, salt, pepper, and olive oil to create a herb marinade.
- Rub the marinade all over the pork tenderloin, ensuring an even coating.
- Place the tenderloin on a baking sheet and roast in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F (63°C).
- Allow the pork to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
Total time: 45 minutes
Herb-Roasted Pork Tenderloin is a culinary masterpiece that combines simplicity with sophistication. Each bite is a journey through the robust flavors of the herbs, complemented by the tender, juicy pork.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories: 250, Protein: 30g, Fat: 12g, Carbohydrates: 2g
Make this Herb-Roasted Pork Tenderloin for your next gathering, and watch as it becomes the star of the dining table. The blend of herbs elevates the dish, making it a memorable experience for your taste buds. Whether you’re a seasoned chef or a kitchen novice, this recipe is sure to delight and impress.